As the COVID-19 event continues to rapidly change, A.R. Mazzotta’s priority is the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and the CT communities where we work and live.
We continue to monitor the situation and want to share a brief update on our operating plans and how we’re here to serve you:
- We are open for business. To maintain a safe working environment, we are following CDC guidelines and best social distancing practices. As always, we remain dedicated to delivering the quality services you’ve come to expect from us.
- If you are an employer looking to fill a position, please call 860-347-1626 or contact us online.
- We continue to conduct video and phone interviews with job candidates. To schedule an appointment, please call 860-347-1626 or apply online.
As we work together to protect our health and the health of our loved ones, please remember to follow these precautionary measures:
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose
- Do not shake hands – a simple wave or smile is welcome!
- Maintain a minimum of 6’ distance from other individuals
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow, and then wash your hands
We’re all in this together! If you have any questions, please call us at 860-347-1626 or connect with us online. We will continue to share updates as needed.