The number of workers who represent the “gig economy” (also commonly called the “agile workforce” or “freelance economy”) has climbed sharply in recent years. These are individuals who take on temporary work or contract positions instead of long-term, permanent employment – and they are the ideal workforce for employers that are looking for temporary help.
Why Choose Temporary and Contract Staffing Services?
Using A.R. Mazzotta’s temporary or contract staffing services gives you the flexibility to manage peak production periods, meet seasonal requirements, or ease the stress of a busy workload. Using temp and contract workers also provides the benefit of a blended workforce – where full-time, part-time, and temp/contract works can work together and offer a diverse mix of skill sets and unique perspectives.
How Our Contract and Temp Labor Services Work
No matter what your reason is for needing temporary staffing service, our placement process is tailored to deliver only those candidates who are a great fit for your organization and company culture. Here’s what we take care of:
- Source candidates
- Conduct thorough interviews with each candidate
- Screen, test and reference check all employees
- Conduct skills assessments
- Support the onboarding process
- Use E-verify for Social Security and I-9 verification
- Assume all HR responsibilities for payroll and taxes
- Bond and insure every employee
- Maintain payroll records and administer W-2 forms
- Assume workers’ compensation insurance costs
- Monitor employee performance
- Provide qualifying staff with comprehensive benefits
A.R. Mazzotta offers qualified temp/contract staffing employees a benefits package that goes above and beyond the staffing industry standard. It includes three quality ACA (Affordable Care Act) plans as well as association memberships and discounts, flexible paid time off, and work anniversary bonuses. Learn more about our employee benefits.
Temp/Contract Positions We Offer
Our temp and contract staffing solutions cover many different industries and positions. We ensure that your new hires are always screened and trained to your individual preferences. You can put your full trust in our staffing services for Connecticut Employers.
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Office, Clerical and Administrative
- Accounting and Finance
- Science and Tech
- Customer Service
“A.R. Mazzotta is our go-to agency. We value our relationship with them and would definitely recommend them to other clients in need of temporary help.”