When do I get paid?
A.R. Mazzotta’s payday is Thursday.
- Direct Deposit is submitted to your financial institution for Thursday deposit
- If you prefer to have your paycheck mailed, it will be mailed from our office
Do you offer direct deposit?
Yes, for your convenience we offer direct deposit at no charge. In fact, we encourage you to use direct deposit.
- To set up your direct deposit, please complete our Authorization for Automatic deposit form. (MS Word Document)
- Submit the completed form directly to our payroll department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 860-347-2941
IMPORTANT: Direct deposit requires a test period of one (1) week. This means you will receive a paycheck that week (not direct deposit).
When do I submit my timecard?
We understand how important it is to be paid every week. In order to ensure we are able to process your pay, please submit your timecard NO LATER than MONDAY at 11:00 am. Timecards received after this time may not be processed until the next pay period.
What is the link to the online timecard?
Help! I can't remember my username and/or password?
Please contact A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists by calling or texting 860-347-1626 Monday through Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm for assistance.
How do I schedule time off?
Please contact your A.R. Mazzotta staffing professional for any request regarding time off. Your staffing professional will work with you to coordinate your request with the company in which you are currently working.
Does A.R. Mazzotta offer insurance?
Yes. You talked. We listened. Health Insurance is the number one most important benefit. For this reason, A.R. Mazzotta is proud to offer three (3) quality ACA plans to provide you with a variety of insurance coverage choices from a copay plan to a health savings account plan. These are the same plans that our corporate staff have.
- Health Insurance
- Three (3) quality health plans providing you a selection of various levels of coverage and pricing from which you can choose.
- All health plans include Preventative Care Services, Screenings, and Immunizations at no charge when you go to an In-Network Plan Provider.
- All health plans offered include a comprehensive in-state network as well as an out-of-state hospital and physician network through an alliance with UnitedHealthcare (UHC).
- Both H.S.A. plans offer an optional Health Savings Account.
- All plans offered are Affordable Care Act qualified.
- Dental Plan Option
- Vision Plan Option
Insurance coverage is for long-term, full-time employees, defined as working a minimum 30 hours per week and 130 hours per month on a non-seasonal job. Qualifying employees are eligible to enroll in insurance starting the first of the month after working 60 days. Part-time jobs under 30 hours per week and 130 hours per month do not qualify.
What benefits does A.R. Mazzotta’s benefits package for hourly employees provide?
To help make your career success a reality, A.R. Mazzotta offers some distinct advantages over other staffing agencies, along with a benefits package that goes above and beyond the staffing industry standard.
When you work with A.R. Mazzotta in a temporary job or contract job working a minimum of 35 hours per week, here’s what you can look forward to upon reaching the traditional probationary period of 3 months of employment.
- Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Paid Time Off with flexible use from 1-hour increments to full days use (vacation, personal, or other time off of employee’s choice.)
- 3 months – 1 day
- 6 months – 1 day
- 9 months – 1 day
- 1 year – 5 days
- 2 years – 10 days
- AAA Membership & Discounts
A.R. Mazzotta cares about the safety of its employees, and as such, offers AAA Membership. When you become an AAA member you will have access to a variety of benefits such as emergency road service, maps, shopping discounts, dining discounts, movie ticket discounts, cell phone plans, etc.
- Monthly Newsletter
Do I qualify for A.R. Mazzotta’s benefits package for hourly employees?
Refer to the benefits package booklet for qualification factors. When you believe you qualify, please contact the payroll department using the Payroll Department Contact Form or call/text 860-347-1626 to confirm.
How do I get paid for time off?
Paid Time Off (PTO) will be paid when employee submits a PTO Request Form one week prior to payment. We will try to accommodate requests received with less than one week’s notice whenever possible.
With the exception of holidays, sick or unexpected days off, time off must be approved by the job site supervisor. Please have your on-site supervisor sign your PTO Request Form before submitting. Submit PTO Request Form to payroll PRIOR to payment: Payroll Department Contact Form or call/text 860-347-1626.
Can I get copies of my pay stubs?
Your pay advice will be emailed to you each week you work.
We encourage you to save copies of your pay stubs. But, if you find yourself needing copies, contact the payroll department using the Payroll Department Contact Form or call/text 860-347-1626.
How can I get a verification of employment letter?
Contact payroll directly using the Payroll Department Contact Form or call/text 860-347-1626 to request employment verification letters.