When do I get paid?
A.R. Mazzotta’s pay day is Thursday.
- Direct Deposit is submitted to your financial institution for Thursday deposit
- If you prefer to pick up your paycheck, it will be available Thursday after 11:30am at our office of your choice: Middletown, Wallingford, Westbrook
- If you prefer to have your paycheck mailed, it will be mailed from our office
Do you offer direct deposit?
Yes, for your convenience we offer direct deposit at no charge. In fact, we encourage you to use direct deposit.
- To set up your direct deposit, please complete our Authorization for Automatic deposit form. (MS Word Document)
- Submit the completed form directly to our payroll department:
Contact: Payroll Department Contact Form
Fax toll free: 1-877-347-2201
IMPORTANT: Direct deposit requires a test period of one (1) week. This means you will receive a paycheck that week (not direct deposit). Please notify us if you would like to pick up that paycheck or have it mailed.
When do I submit my timecard?
We understand how important it is to be paid every week. In order to ensure we are able to process your pay, please submit your timecard NO LATER than MONDAY at 11:00am. Timecards received after this time may not be processed until the next pay period.
What is the link to the online timecard?
Help! I can't remember my username and/or password?
Please contact the payroll department by calling (860) 347-1626 or using the Payroll Department Contact Form, Monday through Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm for assistance.
How do I schedule time off?
Please contact your A.R. Mazzotta staffing professional for any request regarding time off. Your staffing professional will work with you to coordinate your request with the company in which you are currently working.
Do I qualify for A.R. Mazzotta’s benefits package for hourly employees?
Refer to the benefits package booklet for qualification factors. When you believe you qualify, please contact the payroll department using the Payroll Department Contact Form or call (860) 347-1626 to confirm.
What benefits does A.R. Mazzotta’s benefits package for hourly employees provide?
- Paid Time Off (PTO): can be used for vacation, sick, and personal days or holidays.
- American Automobile Association (AAA) Membership
Please refer to the benefits package booklet for qualification factors and details.
How do I get paid for time off?
Can I get copies of my pay stubs?
We encourage you to save copies of your pay stubs. But, if you find yourself needing copies, contact the payroll department using the Payroll Department Contact Form or call (860) 347-1626.
How can I get a verification of employment letter?
Contact payroll directly using the Payroll Department Contact Form or call (860) 347-1626 to request employment verification letters.