Outsourcing some or all of your recruitment process – from resume screening to job posting services – can be extremely beneficial to some organizations. And in recent years, it’s become an emerging trend.
At A.R. Mazzotta, our Job Posting and Resume Screening services are designed for companies and HR departments that want to keep their hiring functions in-house, but don’t have the time to effectively advertise their current job openings and carefully review resumes.
So when is it a good time to outsource your resume screening and job posting services?
- If resume submissions are taking over your life. According to an article in the Wall Street Journal, less than 20% of hiring managers for some companies look at the majority of resumes they receive – the volume is sometimes too overwhelming. Here’s the reality – many qualified candidates could be falling through the cracks – and you’ll never know. If you hire a staffing firm to manage your job postings and resume screening, they’ll not only post your job ad on multiple job boards, but they’ll also filter and review all resumes – and forward only the most qualified candidates to you. So no more worries about missing out on the best talent for your organization.
- If your organization is experiencing quick growth and needs to hire many employees. Working with an employment staffing firm to fill the job positions can keep things better organized and moving along more quickly.
- If your organization faces a business downturn and your recruiting/HR staff is downsized. Fewer people on your HR team means more work on your plate. If you’re short-handed, working with an outside partner helps lighten the workload.
A.R. Mazzotta will take care of the following when you hire us to manage your resume screening and job postings:
- Post your jobs on multiple job boards and search engines
- Review and evaluate each resume, and present only the top candidates to you
- Retain resumes for your future reference
To learn more about our services, contact one of our CT offices today.