- grow your business?
- capitalize on new opportunities?
- test new ideas?
- stay one step ahead of the competition?
Thriving during the recovery requires you to take calculated risks. As you know, there are few – if any – guarantees in business today. But as a savvy manager, you should always strive to protect your company by minimizing the potential negative consequences of your actions.
CT staffing firms like A.R. Mazzotta can be an ally in your efforts! We provide all types of businesses with tools and services that reduce the risks inherent to hiring and human resource management.
Here are four ways we can help you “play it safe” – while still achieving your business goals:
1. Eliminate Bad Hires
- Use temp-to-hire services to try out a new employee before making a final hiring decision. You can evaluate an employee on the job while they remain on our payroll – lowering your risk of making a bad hire.
- We guarantee the quality of our temporary employees and direct placement applicants.
- With temporary staffing, if you are unhappy with the quality, productivity or attitude of an employee, you have the right to terminate that employee at any time without consequence.
2. Reduce Overwork
- Help ease the demand on your direct staff by using temporary employees to lend a hand during peak work periods. Reducing overtime doesn’t just save money; it minimizes job burnout, which can contribute to turnover.
3. Head-off Legal and Compliance Issues
- Bring in qualified temporaries for short-term assignments instead of hiring full-time employees who affect your headcount under the PPACA. A.R. Mazzotta is responsible for providing our temporary employees with health benefits, if applicable – not you.
- Use our direct placement services to help ensure that non-discriminatory hiring practices are followed.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local tax laws by payrolling your employees.
- Rest easy, knowing that our temporaries are bonded, insured and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Reduce unemployment claims by accessing temporary staff – instead of short-term employees. Claims made by our temporaries affect our unemployment rating – not yours.
4. Prevent Unnecessary Layoffs
Understaffing is a serious risk for your organization; but hiring too many employees can lead to layoffs when business slows down. If your company experiences frequent variations in workload, temporary staffing services can reduce, or possibly eliminate, the need to lay off employees during slow periods. When things get busy, we can provide rapid, flexible access to additional workers to provide adequate coverage throughout peak demand periods.
Dealing with a tough HR or employment-related challenge? We’re here to provide the guidance and services you need – just give A.R. Mazzotta a call!