Have you recruited a new employee with great potential, but want a trial period to evaluate him on the job?
Are you trying to work around a hiring freeze?
Would you like a more efficient way to manage seasonal help, interns or contractors?
These are just a few of the reasons companies like yours use payroll transfer services. This flexible outsourcing solution helps them reduce the cost and simplify the process of payroll administration. Here’s how the service works:
- You transfer an employee or candidate you’ve sourced onto the staffing firm’s payroll.
- The staffing firm handles all required paperwork and becomes the individual’s employer of record.
- The staffing firm then manages the entire payroll process, from payroll taxes to W-2’s. Additionally, they are responsible for unemployment and workers’ compensation.
- You keep control of your employees by setting pay rates, assigning jobs and managing their activities.
Payroll transfer services are a simple solution with a variety of benefits:
- Save time, money and work by offloading employee payroll processing.
- Mitigate employment risk.
- Lower employment costs such as workers’ compensation insurance, unemployment insurance and benefits.
- Reduce the unexpected hidden costs associated with hiring and termination.
Are payroll transfer services right for your business?
Learn more about the features and benefits of A.R. Mazzotta’s Payroll Transfer Services by visiting our website, or contacting one of our Connecticut staffing service branches directly. Our staffing professionals will help you assess your workforce challenges, to determine if payroll transfer services make sense for you.