Valid questions indeed that we can tackle them by throwing a few more into the mix.
- How busy are you daily?
- How often do you feel overwhelmed?
- Has your list of responsibilities grown in the last, say, six to twelve months?
- How often does your to-do list get completed?
Let’s face it, running a business is hard work. And while you hope to see growth, that will undoubtedly mean more responsibilities, tasks, and concerns to keep you up at night.
“Personally, hiring a virtual assistant has allowed me to dispense with some simple tasks — such as scheduling events, answering some emails, and scheduling meetings — and give more attention to those that require my continuous presence,” says Kevin Leyes, Chairman of Leyes Enterprises and the CEO of Leyes Media.
And there you have it, in a nutshell. The option to hand over simple tasks allows you more time, energy, and brainpower to tackle the duties and assignments and responsibilities that only you can tend to.
So, let’s take a look at how a virtual assistant’s services could impact your day-to-day workload. Consider what it would mean to hand off these typical VA-assisted tasks.
- Data entry and research– from filling out forms and taking meeting notes to lead generation and customer outreach.
- Admin tasks– scheduling and organizational tasks such as managing your calendar, lining up appointments, even managing outreach and affiliate programs.
- Copywriting and content writing– from product listings to social media posts, blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, and more.
- Bookkeeping– help to keep your financials in order.
- Customer service– managing Amazon messages, feedback, reviews, order updates, returns and refunds, live chat, and other customer concerns.
- Marketing– everything from general SEO to managing social media and PPC campaigns.
By now, you realize the tasks specific to your company that could be removed from your overwhelmed plate. “But why a VA?” you ask. “Maybe we should just hire more staff to take on these responsibilities.”
A virtual assistant will cost less than an in-house hire. You won’t be obligated to offer benefits, paid leave, or severance pay. As a freelancer who works on a contractual basis, you will simply let him/her know when their services are no longer needed.
Another advantage over an in-house hire? Virtual assistants tend to be more productive. They’ve chosen this career because it works for their work-life balance and their career goals. Working from home or on the go suits them. They take the business of being a virtual assistant seriously, and this commitment translates into an effective, efficient work relationship with their clients.
So, do yourself a favor. Let A.R. Mazzotta help you hire a VA, so you’ll have more time and energy to pour into growing your business. Let our 50 plus years of experience coupled with our personal approach be the answer to all of your staffing needs. Contact our team today.