As we look back on 2017, it was another great year for A.R. Mazzotta. Our company is honored to work with so many great CT employers and job candidates, and we are extremely grateful to have an all-star team of employees who work tirelessly day in and day out, and take time to give back to our community – something we’re also passionate about.
Here are some highlights from 2017:
- We welcomed Jessica Simms, Talent Coordinator, and Gianne LaManna, Recruiting Assistant, to our team.
- Our colleague, Marissa Greider, was promoted to Senior Recruiting Coordinator. And fellow colleague, Heather Mazzochi, was promoted to Accounting Specialist & Benefits Coordinator.
- We created an Employee Services Specialist role, which colleague Robin Butler stepped into.
Services, Education & Training
- We increased our health insurance offerings to include bronze, silver and gold plans for contract workers.
- We expanded our safety initiatives for industrial.
- New recruiting & screening tools were integrated into our current processes.
- A new webinar series covering educational HR topics was introduced.
A.R. Mazzotta supported the following organizations in 2017:
- Annual A.R. Mazzotta Matching Campaign to benefit United Way
- SVD Middletown
- Community Foundation of Middlesex County
- CT Human Society
- ARC of Meriden
- Shoreline Soup Kitchens & Food Pantries
- Southington South Little league
- Vista Services
- Women’s Wellness Fund for Middlesex Hospital
- Community Renewal Team
- Middlesex County NAACP
- North End Action Team
- Old Saybrook Annual Art Festival
- MUW/Prevention Fund
- Youth Services
- Vista Life Innovations
- Northern YMCA
- Middlesex Community College
- Goodwin College
- The list goes on…
Happy New Year to all! We look forward to sharing more industry insights and news with you in the coming year.