If you’re in the market for a CT job, you’ve come to the right place. A.R. Mazzotta is your CT staffing agency! With four offices, we serve all corners of the state and our staffing experts really know the people and businesses of CT.
Here are a few things you should know about applying for a CT job with A.R. Mazzotta:
- Our services are available to candidates at no cost, ever.
- We have online postings of some of our current CT job positions. Postings are updated daily as we receive notifications from the employers that use our staffing services, but we have many other positions available that are not listed on our website.
- We interview and hire for a broad range of employment opportunities, both part-time and full-time. This includes temporary/contract assignments, temp-to-hire positions and permanent career positions.
- A.R. Mazzotta has two dedicated service groups:
The Professional/Office Group offers positions such as accountants, controllers, executive assistants, administrative assistants, accounting clerks, receptionists, customer service reps and general office support.The Industrial Group offers positions such as machine operators, assemblers, production workers, quality inspectors, warehouse associates & managers, machinists, engineers, CNC, CAD, production supervisors, QC managers and plant managers.
- It’s very easy to apply for employment with A.R. Mazzotta. Just view our Job Listings and find a job you’d like to apply for. Then select “Apply Online” and follow the instructions.
- If you’re scheduled to meet with one of our recruiting professionals, bring a hard copy of your resume and three business references to the appointment.
Visit our How to Apply page to learn more about getting started with your CT job search. You can also link to our latest Job Listings from there.