Thankfully, it’s been another busy year at A.R. Mazzotta! There were good times, bad times and in-between times – and hey, that’s the recruiting business! With economic, societal and legislative changes we certainly have to keep on our toes. But it’s the wonderful employers and job candidates we work with every day who truly make it all worthwhile.
Here are a few highlights from 2015:
- We expanded our benefits package for hourly temp workers to include the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Bronze Level health insurance plan.
- We continued to enhance our technologies in order to quicken our response times and better serve our customers.
- A.R. Mazzotta staff attended the American Staffing Association (ASA) legal conference that was held earlier this year in Washington, D.C.
- We welcomed three new employees to the company.
- A fourth A.R. Mazzotta office was opened in Watertown, CT which serves Litchfield and Fairfield counties.
- Our beloved company founder, Arlene R. Mazzotta, passed away in September. We miss her dearly but her company vision, passion for the staffing industry and caring spirit live on in everything we do.
So as 2015 draws to a close, we offer you our best wishes for a Happy New Year filled with health, happiness, and success.