It may seem hard to believe, but summer’s just around the corner. If you’re looking for a job in Wallingford, Westbrook, Middletown – or anywhere else in Connecticut – it’s time to contact A.R. Mazzotta.
During the summer, many employers scramble to fill vacancies, complete special projects and staff for their busy season. They rely on our temporary and contract staffing services to help them accomplish these goals.
So whether you want to:
- earn money during the summer months;
- obtain flexible employment that fits your schedule;
- build your résumé and learn new skills;
- or get your foot in the door with Connecticut’s leading employers;
A.R. Mazzotta has opportunities that fit your schedule, desired environment and salary requirements. In most cases, employers plan their summer staffing needs in advance – now is the time to register with us!
Applying is quick and simple. The best way to send us your résumé is to select a job from our listings, or you can apply online (if you are not applying for a specific position). Either way, please know that our services are provided to you at no cost. New opportunities arrive daily, so check our Connecticut job listings frequently.
If you’re interested in something more than a “summer gig,” temporary work is also a great way to find direct employment. According to the American Staffing Association:
- 88% of staffing employees say that temporary or contract work made them more employable.
- 77% of staffing employees say it’s a good way to obtain a permanent job.
- 80% of staffing clients say staffing firms offer a good way to find people who can become permanent employees.
So whether you need a short-term assignment, or are searching for a more permanent work arrangement, A.R. Mazzotta can provide the perfect opportunity for you.