- Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Location: 27 Siemon Company Drive Watertown, CT 06795
- Category: Manufacturing
- Pay: $25 - 30 per hour
- Date: 01/28/2019
A.R. Mazzotta has an opening for an experienced CNC Machine Shop / Toolmaker Supervisor knowledgeable in MasterCam software. This is a great opportunity working at a company where the owner knows each employee by name, is very involved in the community and someone who appreciates what you have to offer.
Are you interested in:
* Having full health benefits (90/10)?
* Working with state-of-the-art equipment?
* Having a simplified IRA plan?
* Having NINE (9) paid holidays?
* Working at a manufacturing company that is expanding, clean, organized & offers competitive pay?
This CNC Machine Shop Toolmaker Supervisor role will oversee the day-to-day operations of the CNC milling department, as well as managing a small team of machinists while running machines, as necessary
* Five (5) years’ hands on toolmaking & supervisory experience
* Must know how to program multiple CNC machines
* ProtoTrak experience a plus, not mandatory
* EDM experience preferred
* Ability to lift 30lbs or more
* Ability to stand, walk, stoop and bend up to 100% of the time.
* Must be able to work overtime and weekends
* Comfortable standing for long periods of time
Work hours: Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.