- Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Location: 1921 Boston Post Road Westbrook, CT 06498
- Category: Manufacturing
- Pay: $15 - 20 per hour
- Date: 02/11/2019
A.R. Mazzotta has a new opening in the Westbrook area for a Quality Inspection Technician. This inspection role will be responsible for handling electrical testing and visual inspection.
Contract to hire, $15 – $20 per hour, depending on experience
As an Electrical Inspection Technician, you will work as part of the Quality Control team under the direction of the Engineering Manager. Using standard equipment, you will perform electrical testing on products. This includes visual inspection of parts in order to identify any defective pieces.
* At least 2 years’ prior experience performing Electrical Testing
* Ability to use standard inspection equipment / meters as well as basic hand tools
* Strong attention to detail necessary
* Familiar with quality control documentation process
* Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Must be able to lift up to 30lbs on a regular basis
* Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and engineering drawings / diagrams
* Basic soldering skills
If you would like to be considered for this Electrical Quality Inspection Technician role, please submit your resume outlining your quality control experience.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT. With convenient locations in Middletown, Wallingford, Watertown and Westbrook we are ready to welcome you.