- Type: Employee
- Location: 27 Siemon Company Drive Watertown, CT 06795
- Category: Manufacturing
- Pay: $70k - 85k per year + Nice Benefits Package
- Date: 05/07/2019
Small, quality precision machine shop in the Watertown area is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Inspector to oversee their quality control process and procedures. Company is offering a competitive salary, plus benefits package to include 401K, medical benefits, PTO and holiday pay for the right QA Inspector.
This hands-on quality role will allow you to use the skills you have acquired over your 15+ year career working quality control / inspection. You will be conducting internal quality audits, preparing the shop for outside audits and ensuring the shop remains AS9100 compliant.
Additional responsibilities will include:
* Processing quality documents
* Working with vendors and customers on quality control related issues
* Performing First Article Inspection (FAI), in-process and final inspection of manufactured parts
* Monitoring and calibrating parts
* Processing inventory and purchase orders as needed
Quality Assurance Inspectors with the following, should consider this excellent career opportunity:
* At least 15 years’ experience working in quality assurance
* Extensive knowledge of the inspection process (FAI, in-process and final inspection)
* Experience processing standard quality control documentation
* AS9100 environment experience
* Calibration experience
* Ability to use standard measuring equipment including gauges, comparator / shadow graphs, CMM, Micrometers and Calipers
* Experience performing internal audits
To be consider for this direct hire quality position, please submit your resume.
A.R. Mazzotta has been matching Connecticut employees with top companies for more than 45 years. Will you be next?
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.