- Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Location: 160 Broad Street Middletown, CT 06457
- Category: Legal
- Pay: Market related
- Date: 01/18/2019
Bilingual Paralegals – apply here! Our client is looking for an English / Spanish Bilingual Paralegal to join their team. This full-time legal opportunity is in a small office setting and calls for someone who is personable and detail oriented.
In addition to your paralegal responsibilities, you will also find yourself assisting with shared office / administrative tasks including answering phones, filing, making copies, preparing for meetings and calling clients.
The following experience will prove to be important in this paralegal role
* Bilingual – English / Spanish, speaking, reading, writing skills
* Recent experience working in a legal setting
* Prior experience doing residential real estate closings, family law, consumer law (such as debt resolution and small claims), foreclosures and foreclosure mediation
* Great writing skills – experience drafting memos, motions, etc.
* Strong communication skills
* Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
* Experience with bookkeeping or attorney timekeeping systems would be great but is not a requirement!
If you check off each of these requirements, we want to meet you. Simply submit your resume today for consideration!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.