- Type: Employee
- Location: 160 Broad Street Middletown, CT 06457
- Category: NP
- Pay: Market related
- Date: 12/27/2018
Exciting opportunity to work at a successful non-profit as their Development Director. In this role you will be responsible for initiating, implementing, and expanding development strategies. This position is unique because you will not only be doing desk work but going out and seeing donors as well!
Wondering if you’re qualified for this development director opportunity? The following will prove to be important in this role:
* Prior work experience with annual giving, major gifts, planned gifts and sponsorships
* Prior experience doing fundraising
* Proven ability in creating and building business relationships
* Passion for collaborating with others
* Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
* Sales skills
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills including Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Excel
* Familiarity with fundraising software is a plus!
* Comfortable creating and executing presentations
* Strong leadership skills
* Bachelor’s Degree
If you feel your background lines up well with what our client is looking for and are interested in continuing your career in a Development Director role, look no further! Simply submit your resume today. No lengthy application needed to be considered!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.