- Type: Employee
- Location: 160 Broad Street Middletown, CT 06457
- Category: Marketing
- Pay: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package
- Date: 04/26/2019
Is your expertise Digital Marketing with B2B experience? As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be a key contributor to this forward-looking company that is rapidly growing and penetrating the North American market with their innovative, high-quality products. Company culture empowers individuals with responsibility within a creative, focused team environment. This direct hire career opportunity provides competitive salary and benefits package in addition to work-life balance.
The Company needs an individual with the technical background to understand their products and their customers’ applications. The high-performance capital equipment products are used by scientists, engineers and architects. A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a directly related field, is strongly preferred.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will play a leading role in the following areas:
* Development and implementation of our digital marketing strategy, lead generation, and brand awareness efforts
* Drive the growth and cultivation of our lead funnel in concert with other members of the marketing team and our sales team
* Processing inbound sales leads, supporting lead qualification as needed, and distributing leads to the sales team within our CRM system
* Monitor, analyze, and report on marketing and sales data using sources such as Google Analytics, AdWords, CRM, and ERP to bring about meaningful improvements in our ROI, close rate, and sales growth
* Generate content independently or in concert with other members of the department to support marketing objectives, including the generation of inbound leads through the deployment of compelling content, SEO, and PPC advertising
Specific duties will include maintaining and improving websites to maximize lead flow and brand awareness; development and execution of a digital marketing strategy which complements our traditional marketing strategy; representing the Company at trade shows, conferences, and meetings; presenting concise, coherent reports to show the evolution of our ROI, close rate, and sales growth; and supporting other company activities as needed. Work with engineers and architects.
Candidate must have:
* Experience developing and maintaining websites using WordPress or similar CMS, including writing in HTML and CSS.
* Experience managing CPC campaigns, paid search, remarketing, and display ads
* Understanding of the principles, strategy, and tactics involved in B2B marketing, including both digital and traditional marketing
* Prior experience utilizing external vendors to complement internal resources, including development of RFPs, clearly defined SOWs, and vendor agreements
* Effective communicator – orally, in written formats, and through presentations
* Ability to travel occasionally for conferences/trade shows, for training purposes, and to meet with customers to support development of use cases and similar content
* Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook); Google Analytics, AdWords, CRM (e.g., MS Dynamics), and familiarity with ERP systems (e.g., SAP)
The ideal candidate has prior experience working in a B2B marketing environment, such as scientific equipment.
Submit your resume today for consideration.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity recruiting firm providing career opportunities throughout CT.