- Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Location: 27 Siemon Company Drive Watertown, CT 06795
- Category: Manufacturing
- Pay: $11.00 - 11.50 per hour
- Date: 07/05/2019
1 st and 2 nd shift openings for Machine Operators! These positions are perfect for the mechanically inclined individual looking to learn skills used in manufacturing production process.
Contract to hire, $11 – $11.50 per hour, with pay reviews every 6 months up to 2 years for $0.50 pay increases!
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for opening boxes, removing product and inserting it into the machines. You will receive full on-the-job training! Once product has been finished, you will need to break down the boxes and put away for recycling.
* Ability to lift up to 30lbs
* Ability to stand, walk, stoop and bend up to 100% of the time.
* Comfortable standing for long periods of time
* English verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to learn
* Reliable transportation
* Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
* Any manufacturing or machine operating training and/or experience is a plus
* HS Diploma or GED is a requirement
Would you like an opportunity to receive on the job training and add valuable skills to your resume? Submit your resume today for consideration!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.