- Type: Employee
- Location: 160 Broad Street Middletown, CT 06457
- Category: Banking & Finance
- Pay: $80k - 120k per year + DOE, plus benefits package
- Date: 10/01/2019
Director of Operations
About The Company:
Greater Hartford area multi-million dollar wealth management firm offering financial planning and asset management for clients nationwide. This is a fast-paced, team-managed business that thrives on constant change and unique opportunities. Their Team is a made up of strong-minded, candid individuals who have an obsessive dedication to delivering superior service to clients.
While each team member is unique, their Core Values are what unify them. From the hiring process to account processes, their Core Values are in everything that they do. This culturally focused firm knows the importance of building relationships, and it thrives on the success of the entire team.
Apply today to become Director of Operations and help them grow their community of strong, empowered team members.
Director of Operations Responsibilities :
This role requires a Leadership Team member responsible to develop and execute operational strategies, including overall management of the Operations department and sub departments. The Director of Operations will provide leadership and operational direction in pursuit of goals related to departmental and organizational goals. You will be joining a dynamic team who are driven to succeed.
* Direct 4 sub-department managers to achieve optimized results through their team
* Create new practices to develop processes; update existing processes, and enable team to implement improvement
* Exceed goals on a consistent basis by using strong interpersonal communication
* Train, develop, mentor and evaluate team members effectively
* Affect firm-wide decisions at weekly Leadership Team meetings with Directors
* Attend quarterly off-site Leadership Team meetings to develop company quarterly and annual goals and objectives
Oversee and manage the following areas within the firm including but not limited to: client service, account management, account trading, paperwork creation and processing and resource management
We are seeking an experienced strategic leader to direct Operational departments. Whether you’re currently a middle-manager, team leader or someone who’s been overlooked for those positions, now is the time to challenge yourself.
Apply today if you possess the following:
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Currently working in an operations role with at least 5 years’ of operational management experience overseeing a team of 5 or more people
* Proven ability to learn, comprehend and articulate complex requirements
* Outstanding communication skills to effectively convey performance expectations, issues and process improvements
* Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills including the talent to think strategically beyond the needs of the organization today
* Ability to effectively prioritize and delegate responsibilities
* EOS® experience preferred but not required
Salary / Benefits Package
* Competitive salary ($80K – $120K, depending on experience)
* 401(k) plan with employer contribution
* Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
* Generous PTO policy
* Healthy work/life balance
No lengthy application required, simply submit your resume for consideration.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.