- Type: Employee
- Location: 160 Broad Street Middletown, CT 06457
- Category: NP
- Pay: $47k per year
- Date: 03/13/2019
Local non-profit organization is looking for a Development Director to join their team. This part time, 30 hour per week position will be responsible for creating and implementing a program of fundraising, marketing and communications to increase funding and raise awareness about the great work they do. $47K
This Development Director role is ideal for someone who is passionate about working in the non-profit sector and has prior experience developing programs focused on fundraising and building community awareness. You will work closely with the Board of Directors to increase individual giving, membership and corporate support. As the Development Director you will look for ways to expand opportunities for funded programs, grants, social events, major gifts, planned giving and endowment building.
* Develop short and long-term goals consistent with the strategic plan and the marketing plan
* Implement, evaluate and manage a diversified fundraising program with special attention to branding
* Develop and communicate reasons to give and assist in the design of marketing materials
* Serve as an ambassador to the community by developing an outreach policy and attending community events
* Four-year college degree
* Proven, successful fundraising experience
* Interest in and knowledge environmental issues
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects
* Excellent communication skills to present programs and ideas to the Board and groups and organizations throughout the community
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and donor database systems
If you are ready to take on this challenging yet rewarding non-profit role as Development Director, please submit your resume today.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.