Today, more people are choosing temporary and contract employment. Temp jobs offer flexibility, variety and open the door to connecting you with new employers and great opportunities.
And many people in today’s workforce choose contract employment. It’s a lifestyle that can bring years of rewarding contract positions, and it’s a win-win situation for many of the candidates we work with. For qualified employees who choose to work temporary or contract assignments, A.R. Mazzotta provides a benefits package that shows you matter to us. After all, our reputation for excellence can only be upheld by employees like you!
As one of the top temp agencies in CT, A.R. Mazzotta is pleased to offer one of the best benefits program in the staffing industry.
- Competitive pay with weekly paychecks and direct deposit option at no cost to you
- Health Insurance – ConnectiCare fully qualified bronze level ACA plan
- Loyalty Bonus
- American Automobile Association (AAA) Membership
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – can be used for vacation, sick, and personal days or holidays not otherwise paid
- Holiday pay – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Free online software tutorials
Temp to Hire combines the advantages of contract jobs with full-time placement. It gives you and the employer a chance to determine if the working relationship is the right fit for both.
Here’s how it works:
- While working a temp-to-hire assignment, you are employed by A.R. Mazzotta
- This assignment is a trial period for both you and the hiring party
- Upon completing the trial period, a hiring decision is made
- If you and the company are in agreement, you’re hired directly by the company
- With temp-to-hire opportunities, there is no cost to you
“One of the best parts of being a temporary for A.R. Mazzotta is knowing they will find assignments that match my existing skill set, while allowing me the chance to learn and polish others. They have a great reputation in the business community, which makes it very easy for me to walk into each new assignment.”